Want to WIN a pair of Brooks Ghost 14
You know...the secret weapon designed to help you fun faster, go longer, tick off all the races on your bucket list, and look awesome doing it.Brooks Ghost 14 running shoes
and other models helped runners like Des Linden win the Boston Marathon and CJ Albertson set a 50K world record.
Actually...new running shoes is kind of a thing for Linden, especially on hard days.
"I think about my ultimate goal," says Linden. "The only way to get there is to put in the work — no excuses. Also, unboxing a new pair of shoes...definitely helps."
OK, so maybe you're not going to break any world records. But how about a PR?
- Fun fact: Runner's World Shoe Test Editor Amanda Furrer just named the Brooks Ghost 14 one of the "best cushioned running shoes of 2021."
Which means it's a well-designed shoe for most runners who want to put in some miles.
Chances are pretty good you could use a shoe like that.
How about a pair of Brooks Ghost 14 running shoes...for FREE?
Sounds pretty sweet, right? Here's what you need to know...
- No purchase necessary. Our lawyers made us say this.
- It's easy to enter. No strings attached. Just simple-enter-to-WIN instructions.
There's literally just ONE step to ENTER THE GEAR GIVEAWAY:
WeeViews on Facebook
That's it. Here's how it works...
- "Like" or "Follow" WeeViews on Facebook or Instagram
- You have until September 31 to enter.
- At the end of the month, we'll compile a list of all of WeeViews "Friends" and "Followers."
- Then our fancy computer system will randomly pick one lucky winner for a FREE pair of Brooks Ghost 14 running shoes.
- We'll email the winner, get all the details (size, color, address, etc), and drop the shoes in the mail.
You're just a click, swipe, or tap away from entering to WIN a pair of Brooks Ghost 14 running shoes.
Congratulations to Dan W. on winning our August giveaway and a new pair of Saucony Endorphin!
Share on Facebook